Sunday 8 September 2013

Shaped Cards

I love to make shaped cards using my Silhouette Cameo. I like to make cards that are at least 8x8 inches and sometimes it can be difficult to create files using only the 12x12 cutting mat. I have found that by using my Knife tool in the Silhouette software I am able to break a design apart. I then add a panel to where I have separated and I am able to make a larger card and use the panel to attach the pieces together. I have attached some pictures to show you some of the cards that I have been able to create.


I hope that you like the cards I have been able to create and maybe explore using the knife tool to create some shaped cards of your own. If you are interested I could maybe put a picture tutorial together about how to break apart and add panels to create larger cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment