Friday 4 October 2013

Little Lady card

My Mum asked me to make a card for my Niece to wish her Happy 13th Birthday. Now that she is a teenager she wanted it less cutesy and more teen like. Because she loves her dresses I decided to use the Cricut Forever young cartridge to create this cameo card. I think it is perfect for her. I hope that you like it too. 


I am entering it into some challenges too. they are listed below.

Happy Campers - Show us your flowers
Milk coffee challenge - Paper Piecing
Creative Belli - Ribbons and Pearls
Inklings and Yarns - Anything Goes
Penny's paper crafty - Anything Goes

Hugs Becky xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.

    Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. thank you for joining The Happy Campers Challenge and good luck.x

    ReplyDelete