Sunday 1 December 2013

Just for Fun DT - Christmas Theme

Hi everybody, It's the 1st of the month again and time for a new challenge over at Just for Fun Challenge blog. This months theme is Christmas. I have been making some candles for gifts for people this week and I have decided to create one for my challenge entry. I hope that you like it and come on over to the challenge blog to join in with your own creations. I am not a master at decorating candles yet but I am having lots of fun trying to get better. I found some videos on youtube by searching for decorating candles that helped me and I am sure they would help you too if you fancy trying. Anyway here is my entry for this month.


Becky x

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea for a gift, I am sure your friends/family will love them
    Hugs Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete